I’ve never liked bullies. I don’t like bullies on the school playgrounds, in the work-place, or anywhere else for that matter. That goes for when creditors try to bully consumers, too!
I help consumers fight bully creditors. The bigger they are, the harder they fall!!
The mighty corporations always find a way to take advantage of the little guy. This country has all kinds of corporate lawyers who get paid big bucks representing big corporations. Someone needs to protect the little guy.
I HELP CONSUMERS
These days good, hardworking citizens are having a real tough time making ends meet. Families are hurting and struggling, and people are in a real financial bind.
Here are some ways that banks and credit unions take advantage of consumers:
- They wrongly take payments from deposit accounts for credit card debt
- They repossess cars and fail to give proper notices
- They engage in abusive debt collection practices
Some other common consumer issues:
- Repossession or Foreclosure
- Harassment by a Collection Agency
- Annoying Phone Calls
- “No Cost” Refinancing (sure)
- Home Improvement Contractor Fraud
- Auto Repossession
- Debt Collection Defense
- Illegal Charges such as: Broadband cost Recovery Fee on Phone Bills or Internet
- Junk Faxes
- False Credit Reports on Paid Off Debts
- Car Dealership Fraud
- Credit Unions Violating Truth in Lending Act by selling cars on open end credit and selling bogus Gap
- Coverage contract
- Car Dealers who charge Undisclosed Fees—Document preparation, Dealer Delivery, Electronic Filing
- Anyone with a Debt that Originated with JP Morgan Chase in the last Seven Years
The creditor is not always right. In the old days, the rich and powerful could actually have someone put in prison for not paying a debt. You have probably heard of debtor’s prisons. Thankfully, those days are long gone. Even though some of these big companies think they own you, can control you, and make your life miserable, they are dead wrong.
There are federal and state laws that protect the rights of consumers who are being victimized by unfair, abusive and predatory business practices.
I find it very disturbing that some of the country’s biggest banks, who got bailed out by the American taxpayer, are the most vicious when they go after the little guy, the very people who bailed them out.
Consumers have rights and are protected under the law. It is just that some of the big companies and collection agencies, banks, and finance companies, don’t think you will ever figure it out, or that you can afford to hire a lawyer.
BUT I CAN HELP YOU.
The Truth In Lending Act is a federal law that creditors often ignore. It is the same for the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Homeowners Equity Protection Act.
There are some laws that allow you to collect triple damages, statutory damages, as well as attorney’s fees. You can afford to hire a consumer protection lawyer.
It costs you nothing to talk to me and I don’t get paid until you win.
We believe in and stand for fairness in the marketplace and consumer protection under the law.
Charlie Donahue is a people-lawyer, so if you have any questions and want straight talk and honest answers, contact DONAHUE LAW FIRM now for FREE legal advice.
There is no cost to talk, no up front fees to hire Charlie and you don’t pay anything until your case is won.