I don’t get paid until you win.
Why Hire Charlie?
- Some personal injury law firms are big businesses, with lots of lawyers and staff. Although there might be some advantages with hiring such a law firm, there is no guarantee you will get one of their better lawyers or even someone with a lot of real-life experience. There’s a chance you will be treated like all the others on their client-list.
- Some of these firms have talented lawyers, others are just a mill where cases are churned out.
- I get to know my clients, and spend time with them and, oftentimes, their families.
- You are not just a number here. Your case is important to me.
- You can reach me and I respond promptly.
- We keep our caseload manageable. Any lawyer can sign up a client, but working hard, and doing all the work that goes with each and every injury case, is a totally different matter.
It is not too much to expect people to follow the rules of safety—whether it be on our roadways, at our places of work or in our hospitals.
I think many of the problems are systemic—the business of running a hospital conflicts with patient care. Doctors are pressured to see too many patients, with too little time.
There is no real justice that could ever come close to replacing a loved one. It sounds crass and hard to even think about making a claim, but justice needs to be served.
We are not just another law firm and I am not just another injury lawyer.
For almost 40 years, I have been fighting for the rights of injury victims and their families mainly in the Keene, N.H. area, but also throughout New Hampshire and Vermont, and occasionally in other parts of the country.
I take the time to discover your story and learn how an injury has turned your life, and the lives of your loved ones, upside down.
Here, we are client-focused people lawyers, who bring to the table all we’ve got in terms of skill, experience, compassion, common sense and life.
We are also aggressive and unyielding in the pursuit of our clients’ claims.
We never lose sight of the fact it’s our job to get you 100 percent financial compensation— which is the only form of justice our legal system provides.
Text me now.
I’d be honored to talk with you at no cost.
– James Amrein, Munsonville, NH
“Attorney Donahue is very professional. He is always available if you call to talk to him; if he isn’t there, he calls you back quickly. His staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him if you are in need of an attorney in NH due to an accident. He cares a lot about his clients – and I am very happy with the results.”